What’s the Goal Here?
Here’s the goal - The Contractor’s Legal Kit can be used by builders and remodelers to demystify construction agreements and immediately put various different updated construction agreements to work for them. The Legal Kit is a tool that helps you improve communication and reduce many of the inherent risks associated with running a successful building and remodeling company. There is pretty much something for every builder and remodeler in The Contractor’s Legal Kit and eBook User Guide regardless of the size of your company and regardless of whether you are just looking for a good construction agreement or two with pointers on how they might be filled out on a real job, or a full understanding of various different types of construction agreements and easy preventative methods that builders and remodelers can use to reduce risks and form better agreements with owners and subs.
The Contractor’s Legal Kit Agreements and Forms Include:
- Short Form Fixed Price Agreement
- Long-Form Fixed Price Agreement
- Time and Materials Agreement
- Cost-Plus-Percentage-Fee Agreement
- Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee Agreement
- Estimating Agreement & Pre-Construction Services Agreement
- Construction Management Agreement
- Design-Build Preconstruction Services Agreement
- Design-Build Agreement
- Change Order (short form)
- Change Order and Accounting Summary (long form)
- Invoice (short form)
- Invoice and Accounting Summary (long form)
- Short-Form Subcontract Agreement
- Long-Form Subcontract Agreement
- Subcontractor Information Form
- Pre-construction Conference Form
- Ups and Downs of Remodeling Form
- Change Order Contingency Fund Form
- Optional Contract Clause: Material Price Escalation Clause
- Punch List Addendum Form
- Comprehensive eBook User Guide for Agreements
COMPLETE SET OF CONSTRUCTION AGREEMENTS AND FORMS ABOVE $199
** Now Includes Comprehensive eBook Legal Kit User Guide **
The Contractor’s Legal Kit is sold as a digital download product.
The Contractor’s Legal Kit is sold as a digital download product and thanks to technology, is just a click away.