My name is Gary Ransone and I founded the Construction Law Helpline in 1994 to provide easy access to those in need of construction agreements and legal information related to construction projects. Like you, I hate what happens to contractors and owners when they end up in court. Despite good intentions, in court, often nobody really wins in the end (except the lawyers). Construction disputes shake your confidence, keep you up at night and drain your check book. Do everything that you can to avoid the mistakes that may cost you money or even worse, land you in court. Whether you are a contractor or an owner, start with a good contract because that’s where problems often begin. Get advice when you have a question about your project or need help with what to do or when you are in the early stages of a construction dispute.
My emphasis is on construction contract review/drafting services and construction dispute analysis and avoidance. When you have a construction project – call me to help you put together your contract. The idea is that an “ounce of prevention” at the right point in time can help you to avoid or resolve some serious disputes and/or financial losses and whenever possible – costly litigation.
Services for Contractors and Owners include:
- Preparation of various different kinds of Construction Agreements for Contractors and Owners
- Contract review and clarification of Construction Agreements and confusing contract language
- Analysis and review of Construction Disputes for Contractors and Owners
- Legal advice, construction claims review, letters, negotiations, and dispute resolution
- Assistance resolving payment disputes between owners, contractors and subcontractors
- Mediations and Arbitrations for Contractors, Owners and Subcontractors
- Construction contracts and forms, editable, Word format (contract forms only – sold nationwide)
- For Home Builders and Remodelers. See Construction forms tab on this site.
- Contract administration services from bid preparation & payment monitoring through completion
Call the CONSTRUCTION LAW HELPLINE when you have a legal question, contract need, consulting need, or are in the beginning stages of a dispute related to a construction project!
Not a free service legal service.
Call for Competitive Rates for Phone Consultations & Contract Preparation
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT LEGAL SERVICES IN CALIFORNIA OR NON-LEGAL BUSINESS CONSULTING SERVICES OUTSIDE OF CALIFORNIA CONTACT US AT:
2825 Porter St., Suite A, Soquel, CA 95073
Phone (831) 476-8784