ABOUT GARY RANSONE Gary Ransone is a practicing attorney with an emphasis on construction law, licensed real estate broker, licensed general contractor, and construction arbitrator/mediator. He started in the construction field over 25 years ago, and now works with many building and remodeling companies and owners as an attorney, consultant, and contract administrator. Gary Ransone is also the founder of THE CONSTRUCTION LAW HELPLINE which he started in 1994 to provide contract preparation services and easy access to construction related business and legal information to contractors and owners throughout California.
My emphasis is on construction contract review/drafting services and construction dispute analysis and avoidance. When you have a construction project – call me to help you put together your contract. The idea is that an “ounce of prevention” at the right point in time can help you to avoid or resolve some serious disputes and/or financial losses and whenever possible – costly litigation.
Services for Contractors and Owners include:
- Preparation of various different kinds of Construction Agreements for Contractors and Owners
- Contract review and clarification of Construction Agreements and confusing contract language
- Analysis and review of Construction Disputes for Contractors and Owners
- Legal advice, construction claims review, letters, negotiations, and dispute resolution
- Assistance resolving payment disputes between owners, contractors and subcontractors
- Mediations and Arbitrations for Contractors, Owners and Subcontractors
- Construction contracts and forms, editable, Word format (contract forms only – sold nationwide)
- For Home Builders and Remodelers. See Construction forms tab on this site.
- Contract administration services from bid preparation & payment monitoring through completion
Call the CONSTRUCTION LAW HELPLINE when you have a legal question, contract need, consulting need, or are in the beginning stages of a dispute related to a construction project!
Not a free service legal service.
Call for Competitive Rates for Phone Consultations & Contract Preparation
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT LEGAL SERVICES IN CALIFORNIA OR NON-LEGAL BUSINESS CONSULTING SERVICES OUTSIDE OF CALIFORNIA CONTACT US AT:
2825 Porter St., Suite A, Soquel, CA 95073
Phone (831) 476-8784